Culture & Art
Our management team is a family of the Lahu hill tribe. We come from a mountain village into Fang. Our father was the chief of his tribe. Our grandfather relocated our people from Burma to nearby Doi Pumuen mountain and his title was Pumuen.
We are proud of our hospitality to the international community and we hope to show you our Lahu culture and art.
• 24 hr reception
• Restaurant with Lahu, Thai, Chinese and Western food (open 7am to 10pm)
• Our fresh organic arabica mountain coffee and teas: http://www.ahpatea.com
• Traditional Thai massage
• Conference room (up to 40 people) and Lahu tribal gallery
• Local hot springs for healthy bathing (recommended!)
• Mountain and rainforest trekking and Fang city tours
• Lahu tribe mountain homestays
• Community service and volunteering
• Wifi throughout
• Laundry & dry cleaning service
• Free car parking
• Mobile phone rental and lockers
The entire hotel design, from the logo mark to the interior by symbol Lahu tribe, a team of architects with visionary skills. The hotel can be enjoyed by the lifestyles of all people today.